Monday, June 30, 2014

Remember, remember

The greatest thing about being in college is the fire my teachers give me to do crazy things like teach parenting classes when I have no children of my own, or to give policy speeches in front of my class.  Like teaching a class full of 20 preschoolers all by myself, or by encouraging me to advocate for the things that I know to be true.  I have chosen to take on the latter, and I hope that what I have to say can educate, influence, or change those who are seeking out knowledge about marriage, children, family, religion, or society.

I feel inadequate to talk about such issues, and feel like Enoch when he said that he was "but a lad, and slow of speech."  However, this does not mean that I can't share what I believe to be true.  I want to remember why living in America is a thing to be grateful for, and how I need to take a stance to preserve the title of liberty Moroni so valiantly wrote: "In memory of our God, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our wives, and our children."

I invite you all to share, read, talk, and join me in my newest blog experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment